A Credit Report is provided by a Credit
reference agency and generally provide the following information:-
- Electoral Roll Details
- Whether you have any CCJ's or have been declared bankrupt
- Details of credit cards and loans opened in your name , including
initial amounts, credit limits and amounts outstanding
- Others credit contracts are often present such as mobile phone contracts
- Complete breakdown of your payment history ( Any late payments etc.)
- Negative account history to identify items that may be adversely
- Previous credit searches regardless of whether the product was taken
- Some will give their own credit score indication
This report is used with other details of the application to produce
the lenders own credit score
Mortgages Expert Ltd is Registered in England no. 5479330, Mortgages Expert
Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority - no.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.